Lemon Tart Weed Specs
- Bud Size: Small – Medium
- Effects: Cerebral, Euphoria, Giggly, Happy, Relaxing, Uplifting
- Medical Usage: Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Inflammation, Stress
- Flavors: Citrus, Lemon, Sour, Sweet
- Aromas: Citrus, Earthy, Lemon, Pine, Sour
- Genetics: Wedding Cake & Super Lemon Haze
- Type: 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- Adverse reactions (negative): Dry mouth, Paranoid, Dizzy, Anxious, Dry eyes
Introducing Lemon Tart, the exquisite souche that combines 65% sativa and 35% indica. By crossing Wedding Cake X Super Lemon Haze cannabis strain, this hybride strain boasts a tantalizing flavor profile – hence its name! Perfect for those seeking a powerful taste with just enough of an energizing kick from the sativa genetics. Named after its scrumptiousness as well as celebrity history, it’s no wonder why people are raving about it. Lemon Tart’s flavor is a perfect blend of sweet and sour, with its signature nutty cookie finish. Its aroma will tantalize your senses – the scent of candy overlaid by fresh pine and a hint of tart citrus. It’s no wonder Lemon Tart lives up to its name!
The Lemon Tart high is nothing short of remarkable, delivering explosive effects that stimulate your brain and sharpen your senses. As the cerebral rush takes over you’ll be filled with enthusiasm to meet anyone or anything around you; an outgoing social spirit will ensure conversations are a breeze. There’s also chance this bud may lead to bouts of uncontrollable laughter, no matter what surrounds you!
Lemon Tart is the perfect antidote to depression, chronic pain, inflammation, stress and fatigue as it contains a powerful THC level of 19-20% along with ample amounts of CBD (8-9%). This bud has plump popcorn shaped neon green nugs adorned with slender orange hairs plus a light dusting of golden crystal trichomes.