York Cannabis Delivery
Please be advised, the payment must be processed by our team in order to move it into the processing state for shipment the same day.
Hours of Operation:
- 8am-2am EST Sunday to Wednesday
- 8am-3am EST Thursday to Saturday
Call or Text us at 647-660-7351
How to Buy Weed in York with GasDank
To become a member of GasDank, you do not need a doctor’s prescription! We require age verification, usually with a drivers license to ensure you are at least 19 years old and a resident of Canada.
How to Sign Up with GasDank
Signing up is easy, just follow these 3 simple steps!
- Click here to join our website. You must provide Government ID proving you are 19 years old or older to sign up.
- You may get a verified age account for free when you use AgeVerify.
- You’ll be able to buy anything on the website after your account is accepted!
The Best Online Dispensary in Canada
Your order will be delivered using Canada Post’s Xpresspost service, which promises delivery in two to three business days. The majority of purchases should arrive at your home within the 2-3 day window; however, please note that some orders may take up to five business days total. We provide a wide variety of cannabis items–including buds, edibles, concentrates and extracts–from all across Canada.
A weed dispensary in York is a place where you can purchase medical-grade marijuana and related items. They are also known as a cannabis dispensary, marijuana store, or weed shop. The dispensaries in York are becoming increasingly popular due to their reliability and safety. With easy access to lab-tested cannabis products, customers no longer have to rely on questionable dealers for their medication.
Marijuana Legalization in York Ontario
In short, yes – cannabis is legal in York, Ontario for both recreational and medicinal use. The rules and regulations surrounding the use of cannabis in York are outlined on the Ontario Government’s official website dedicated to information regarding marijuana. Considering that each Province/Territory has slight variations in their lawfulness concerning weed, it’s crucial that users take the time to understand local legislation. For a comprehensive guide to Canada’s marijuana laws as a whole, you can consult the Cannabis Act. Below is a list of the main laws for weed use in York Ontario:
- You must be 19 years or older to buy, use, have, and grow recreational cannabis as it is required by law.
- You can use cannabis in private residences, some outdoor public areas, special smoking rooms, and residential vehicles with certain controls.
- It is against the law to smoke weed in crowded places indoors, like schools and hospitals. You also can’t do it in cars or other vehicles.
- You are legally allowed to have 30 grams or less of dried cannabis, which is equivalent to 5 grams of fresh buds, 15 grams of edibles, 70 grams of liquid product, 0.25 grams of concentrate, or 1 cannabis seed.
- Up to four cannabis plants can be cultivated per household for personal consumption.
Best Things To Do in York Ontario
North York is full of museums and centres dedicated to celebrating diversity. Situated in the suburban district of Toronto, it includes renowned neighbourhoods such as Lawrence Park, York Mills, Bayview Village and Jane & Finch. North York provides visitors with chances to explore different cultures while learning about the community’s history dating back centuries.
Black Creek Pioneer Village
Black Creek Pioneer Village is a historical site that features buildings, artifacts, and educational programs from the 1790s to the 1860s. The village spans more than 30 acres of land and includes 40 heritage buildings from across south central Ontario. There are many activities in which you can participate to gain a authentic experience of village life. These range from escape rooms and axe throwing, to brewery tours. You will be able to find something entertaining for every member of your family.
Wilket Creek Park
Wilket Creek Park is the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll or go for an exhilarating bike ride. With more than 2 km of trails, this wilderness park has something for everyone. The picnic site and firepit are great for a family day out, and the outdoor chess table is perfect for a game between friends.
Explore the Don River
Take a stroll and explore the Don River watershed with one of our self-guided interpretive walks! With locations throughout Toronto and York Region, there’s sure to be a walk near you. Our prepared trails are perfect for families looking for an afternoon activity. Currently, we have trail guides available for Forks of the Don, Mud Creek and Taylor Massey Creek.
We also work and deliver goods to other cities.