Marijuana is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Whether you are a user or not, chances are you’ve been exposed to some of the different effects it has on people. One of these effects is that it can make people feel more social and talkative.
In fact, you might even find yourself having conversations with strangers or acquaintances that might feel more personal than usual. While getting baked can be great for relaxing, it also opens up an opportunity for you to learn more about other people’s lives and get insight into their experiences.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 10 questions to ask while you’re baked! These questions will help you get to know people better and have some fun in the process.
- If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
- What is something that happened in your life that made you realise who you are as an individual?
- What do you like most about yourself? 4) What is one thing you would like to do before you die?
- If there was one person in the world who didn’t like you, what would they be like?
- What is a lesson that life has taught you that has helped shape who you are today?
- What would your dream job be if money wasn’t an issue?
- If there was one thing in your life right now that makes it worth living, what would it be?
- What is the most important thing in life?
- If you could live anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
After asking these questions you should learn a lot about your friends and have a better understanding of them. You might also find that you have some similar interests and goals. The next time you see your friends, try to ask them these questions again and see if they have any new answers!